Friday 28 December 2007

And we are off

Oh boy, the sheer terror of it all. Will it collapse? Will nobody notice? Will I get a thousand emails from people who can't download it?

The site is now LIVE. And I am about to find out the answer to all those questions.

I've spent a week now, with some friends, downloading it to death and testing it to destruction. We found a fair few glitches to be sure, but in the last few days everything has been peachy - fast downloads, all payments work fine, easy navigation.... what could possibly go wrong?!!!!!!

Tomorrow (technically today actually, but after fitful sleep) I'll be on BBC Radio 5 Live's Breakfast Show at 7.55 am. If you are reading this in the week after Friday 28th December, you can listen again at the Breakfast Show website - click on Friday's Listen Again at the top of the page, and navigate to 7.55am. Then later in the morning at 10.30 am, I have a more leisurely interview with Posy's mother, Misha Herwin, on BBC Radio Stoke.

Being the first at something is kinda great and all, but I keep wondering.... "is there a very good reason WHY I am the first to try this?!" As I say, I think I am about to find out.

But I just want to savour the moment for a second, before whatever-comes-next comes next. I can finally say the words I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to say, even up until last week...

SAM JACKSON'S SECRET VIDEO DIARY IS RELEASED!!!!!

Now download the movie, download the documentary, and tell me what you think!

No comments: