Tuesday 27 November 2007

Welcome to the Sam Jackson Blog / I hate MySpace

OK... I was going to do a blog on MySpace but I have gone out of my mind trying to make stuff work over there.

I got 3 A-levels. Including Physics. I understood Memento (I think). But getting MySpace to work... uh, no. I'll spare you the details.

So here is my blog, and it is all things to do with Sam Jackson's Secret Video Diary. I am Guy Rowland, the film's producer / director / writer / blah / blah / blah. As you probably already know, it's a curious film, and a curious release - indeed, it looks like we are the first ever people to try a pay-what-you-like download model for a movie. So keep watching here to see whether we

a) crash and burn,
b) are just a damp squib, or
c) if we strike a blow for independent film with a heart.

No comments: